Pure Raw Linseed Oil (500 ml) An Ideal Wood Finishing Oil for Bare Woods
Hari Industries brings the GRANOTONE Pure Raw Linseed Oil for you.
Raw Linseed Oil is pure yellowish oil extracted from the dried, ripened seeds of the flax plant. A slow drying natural oil that can be mixed with oil-based paints and other coatings or used by itself to increase water repellency and to resist weathering. Raw Linseed Oil is also used to protect unpainted wood furniture. It deeply nourishes wood while providing flexible protection that is waterproof and abrasion-resistant.
•Sports goods like a cricket bat
•Mixing with wall putty
•A good massaging oil
At Hari Industries, we remain committed to the vision of our founder Mr. Hari Om Singhal when he started his paint company in 1984: producing the highest-quality paints, Multicolor Paints, water proofing’s, Texture Paints, Linseed Oils and many more quality products in the industry, and delivering them directly to our customers.
- NATURAL RAW LINSEED OIL: Hari Industries brings the Granotone raw linseed oil, which is the purest, most natural form of the oil. Raw linseed oil absorbs into the wood's grain enhancing the natural color and the texture of the wood. It saturates deep into the wood grain and protects against scratches ensuring its longevity
- GOOD QUALITY WOOD POLISH OIL: Our wood finishing oil is naturally obtained from the dried, ripened seeds of the flax plant. Although it is a slow-drying liquid it has good preservative properties and water resistance. Our flaxseed oils is ideal as a preservative for wood, concrete, and an ingredient in paints, varnishes, and stains
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL PURE LINSEED OIL: The linseed oil is an ideal polishing agent on wooden substrates, its deep penetration helps to protect the wood. It is also used for sports goods made of wood like cricket bats, mixing in paint and wall putty to enhance gloss and strength. It can also act as a good massaging oil
- SUITABLE WITH EVERY WOOD TYPE: Our linseed oil for wood is suitable for all types of wood (except exterior oak). Raw linseed oil makes a great finish for wood products if applied in thin coats and given plenty of time to cure, it can take 2-4 days to fully dry allowing oil to penetrate deeply into the wood
- EASY APPLICATION: For ease of application dilute the first coat of furniture oil with turpentine. Rub well into the wood using a lint-free cotton cloth or brush. After about 20 minutes, wipe off the excess with a clean lint-free cloth. Now, repeat the previous steps with pure raw linseed oil. 2-3 coats, applied at 12 to 24 hours intervals are necessary for proper protection
- NATURAL RAW LINSEED OIL: Hari Industries brings the Granotone raw linseed oil, which is the purest, most natural form of the oil. Raw linseed oil absorbs into the wood's grain enhancing the natural color and the texture of the wood. It saturates deep into the wood grain and protect against scratches ensuring its longevity